Penn Highlands Healthcare is seeking BC/BE Pediatric Physician candidates as we enter an exciting time of expansion in several healthcare service lines including the creation of our Pediatric Center of Excellence.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare approved the construction of The Center of Excellence building on Penn Highlands DuBois hospital campus to include The Orthopedic Center of Excellence, The Women’s Center of Excellence and The Pediatric Center of Excellence including pediatric physical therapy.
- The Pediatric Center of Excellence will centralize our system’s pediatricians in a state-of-the-art facility within walking distance of Penn Highlands DuBois hospital.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is eager to build a cohesive team of Pediatricians willing to work together with a group of experienced pediatric advanced practice providers to quickly establish the Pediatric Center of Excellence as the leading clinic for Pediatric care in our expansive service area.
With an advanced, ultramodern clinic on the horizon (construction soon to be underway) and highly skilled and passionate pediatric providers, Penn Highlands Healthcare will be able to provide the highest level of care to our tiniest patients closer to home.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual CME Allowance and Time
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 25 PTO Days and 10 Sick Days per Year
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 632-licensed inpatient bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 3.9 million residents in a 39-county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes seven hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; Penn Highlands Clearfield; Penn Highlands Huntingdon; Penn Highlands Tyrone; and Penn Highlands Mon Valley; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven Q-Care Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 740 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 374 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Location/Region: Du Bois, PA (15801)