Penn Highlands Healthcare is now accepting BC/BE Obstetrician/Gynecologist candidates to join our systemwide, multi-provider Obstetrics and Gynecology Service Line at our DuBois, PA Penn highlands Women's Care location.
Penn Highlands Life's Journey is a well-established, progressive, comprehensive Women's Health practice located in DuBois, PA. The Maternal and Child Center of Penn Highlands DuBois offers labor and delivery care with 18 maternity beds and a 16-bed nursery, and averages 1,200 deliveries per year. Additional support for our OB/GYN physicians includes collaborative care with our employed Perinatologist, a 14-bed Level IIIB NICU and expert Neonatologist, and 24/7 Anesthesia coverage.
- Join a fully staffed, Multi-Provider Office with 5 Experienced OB/GYN Physicians, Experienced Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- 1:6 Call
- 18 Bed Maternity Unit, 16 Bed Nursery
- Penn Highlands DuBois hospital averages 1,200 deliveries annually
- 14 Bed Level IIIB NICU with Neonatologist on site
- Highly Competitive Compensation; above national survey median and guaranteed for two years
- Sign-on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Residency Stipend Program
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 Days PTO Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
A $111 million Master Facilities Plan is underway at Penn Highlands Healthcare, designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level II Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Neurosciences, Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction of new Medical Offices and Outpatient Facilities in new communities and several renovations to existing buildings.
Location/Region: Du Bois, PA (15801)